- The essence of PowerNetworking is building relationships to make things happen.
- Communications is key. How do you communicate to others your expertise and impact?
- It’s not all about you. Its involves giving.
- The entire community benefits by collaborative efforts.
- More is accomplished when we network to obtain knowledge and resources.
- Follow up is important to building relationships
Pass on the Knowledge. Connect the Dots.
At the Networking workshop I opened with a special message about 5 Things PowerNetworkers Need to Know about Buffalo, New York today. You can view the brief PowerPoint below.
Be Empowered. Make Something Happen.
PowerNetworking Event Be in the Know Segment